6-10 March 2013 | Oslo , Norway
Organizer: National Agency of Norway (National Agency) with Nils Johan Svalastog Garnes (NGO/Others) and National Agency of Malta (National Agency)
For 35 participants from YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Young people
Working language(s): English
A training for teams of youth leaders and young people from youth organisations, youth clubs and youth councils. The main aim is to develop their skills in planning and delivering Youth Democracy projects under the Youth in Action programme.
• To enable young people and youth leaders to develop 1.3 Youth Democracy projects, to complete the frame work of an application and to develop an action plan.
• To develop a working application with partners.
• To find partners for future cooperation and be inspired to work internationally
• To explore areas of common interests and exchange of experience and good practice among participants The participants will gain an in-depth understanding of 1.3 Youth Democracy
Who is it for?
Teams of 2 -3 young people (age 16-20) and a youth worker/leader interested and able to develop an international youth democracy projects.
Participants are expected to:
• be motivated to develop new projects within Action 1.3 projects under the Youth in Action Programme for young people
• be entitled to initiate projects on behalf of their organisation
• attend the full duration of the seminar
• be able to communicate in English
The training will be based on the participants' previous experience, competence, needs and motivation. Through group work, brainstorming, simulation, games, debates and discussions, the participants will develop projects and prepare applications for grants from Youth in Action.
The participants will be accommodated in double hotel rooms.
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Programme Countries, please contact the host NA for further information about the financial details.
Application deadline: 2013-01-25
Date of selection: 2013-02-01
How to apply:
Description of application procedure for Hungarian applicants (please read it before applying):
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form:
Application form in English:
For any questions or more information please contact:
NCSSZI - Fiatalok Lendületben Programiroda
NIFSP - Youth in Action Program Office
1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Honlap: www.mobilitas.hu ; www.eurodesk.hu