3-10 March 2013 | Adrasan, Antalya, Turkey
Organizer: National Agency of Turkey (National Agency)
For 30 participants from YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
The EuroCity is a training course which addresses; Citizenship, Active participation, Youth work, Human rights, Globalization. Training course will be adapted in a simulation which will be going on during the course.
The EuroCity is a training course which addresses; Citizenship, Active participation, Youth work, Human rights, Globalization. Training course will be adapted in a simulation which will be going on during the course. Training will set up in a city which is named Euro. Trainers' team will be moderator for the activities of everyday. During the course each day trainers will organize some simulations related to the topics, and participants will be living in the city and organizing activities as citizens of Euro city. Training will be an effective practice on experiential learning.
AIMS and OBJECTIVES:
• To discuss youth approach on global issues, such as sustainable development,
• To analyze the youth policy on national and European level,
• To share experiences on youth work in different countries,
• To evaluate YiA Programme and create a set of recommendations to whom it may concern,
• To deepen the understanding active participation &how to live it as a way of life,
• To raise awareness on European citizenship,
• To build partnerships for 1.3 projects,
• To develop quality projects,
• To learn useful methods/tools to encourage youngsters for active participation and European citizenship,
• To understand the concept of living democracy on individual level.
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Programme Countries, please contact the host NA for further information about the financial details.
Application deadline: 2013-01-31
Date of selection: 2013-02-11
How to apply:
Description of application procedure for Hungarian applicants (please read it before applying):
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form:
Application form in English:
For any questions or more information please contact:
NCSSZI - Fiatalok Lendületben Programiroda
NIFSP - Youth in Action Program Office
1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Honlap: www.mobilitas.hu ; www.eurodesk.hu